The Esprit 100 ED Pro + Dedicated Field Flattener constitutes an instrument of the highest optical quality designed for the most demanding astro-imagers.
The ESPRIT Super Apo Triplets are designed for the most demanding astro-imagers, for use with the M48 Field Flattener, but also fine telescopes for visual observations. The premium, superbly-corrected optical systems deliver high-contrast images full of detail and zero detectable colour fringing, even on the brightest of objects.
- 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 550mm (one Ohara FPL-53 ED element)
- 3” CNC Machined 11:1 Dual-Speed Linear Power Focuser
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
- High-precision Mechanical Components
- Aluminium OTA material (superior to plain carbon-fibre for this application)
- Adjustable Dew Shield
- OTA Weight 6.3kg (without accessories)
3” DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER
- 3” LPF with 2” and 1.25” eyepiece adaptors and indexed scale
- Zero focus-shift during focusing
- High Load Capacity
- The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precision adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces & cameras
2” Dielectric Star Diagonal, 9×50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope, Tube Rings, 75mm Dovetail Mounting Plate, Heavy Duty Foam-Lined Storage/Transportation Case with Wheels.