Skywatcher Esprit 80 ED
The SkyWatcher Esprit 80 ED PRO Triplet apochromatic refractor is an instrument of the highest quality with optical performance rivalling or exceeding similar telescopes of even the most famous high-end telescope brands.
The ESPRIT Super Apo Triplets are designed for the most demanding astro-imagers, for use with the M48 field flattener, but are also fine telescopes for visual observations. The premium, superbly-corrected optical systems deliver high-contrast images full of detail and zero detectable colour fringing, even on the brightest of objects.
- 3-Element Objective Lens, Focal Length 400mm (one Ohara FPL-53 ED element)
- 2.7” CNC Machined 11:1 Dual-Speed Linear Power Focuser
- Zero detectable Colour Fringing even on Bright Objects
- Metallic High-Transmission Lens Coatings
- Knife-edge Baffled Optical System
- High-precision Mechanical Components
- Aluminium OTA material (superior to plain carbon-fibre for this application)
- Fixed Dew Shield
- OTA Weight 3.97kg (without accessories)
2.7” DUAL-SPEED LINEAR POWER FOCUSER
- 2.7” LPF with 2” and 1.25” eyepiece adaptors and indexed scale
- Zero focus-shift during focusing
- High Load Capacity
- The smooth focus motion and 11:1 fine focus wheel allows precision adjustment and critical focusing of eyepieces & cameras
2” Dielectric Star Diagonal, 9×50 Right-Angled Erect Image Finderscope, 45mm Dovetail Mounting Shoe, Heavy Duty Foam-Lined Storage/Transportation Case with Wheels.