Omegon Polar Finder bracket Mini Track LX2: perfect alignment for longer exposures
The Omegon Polar Finder bracket Mini Track LX2, just a small component but with a big impact. With it you can attach your usual polar finder and polar align your Mini Track LX2 even more accurately than before.
The advantages at a glance:
- Use a polar finder with your Mini Track LX2 today, and polar align your mount more accurately
- Suitable for laser type 303
- Compatible with many polar finders from various manufacturers
More focal length or longer exposures
A quite accurate polar alignment can be achieved with the polar finder tube delivered with the Mini Track, however this is significantly enhanced with the use of a standard polar finder together with this bracket. This means increased exposure times or even the ability to use a more powerful telephoto lens.
Which polar finders are compatible?
How would it be if you were able to use almost all standard polar finders? Or be able to use a polar finder on other mounts? That’s exactly the idea behind this bracket. For example it is compatible with:
- Skywatcher Polar Finder HM5 for EQ-5, NEQ-5 and EQ-6
- Meade Polar Finder for LX70
- Celestron Polar Finder for CG-5, AVX- and CGEM mounts
- Bresser Polar Finder Exos 1
Is your polar finder not in the list? Others with a 23-24mm diameter are also compatible. Or polar finder scopes with 17.5mm diameter (Omegon Polar Finder EQ-500X) with the accompanying adapter.
Material: ABS plastic
- Polar Finder bracket
- Assembly instructions