The Baader MPCC Mark III now improves image quality in reflectors down to F3.5.
Fits 2″ focusers and has rear 48mm and T threads, covers up to 35mm format.
Available in Photo and Photo / Visual versions.
MPCC Mark III properties…
- no change in focal length or field size
- newly calculated lens system – designed for an unvignetted field down to f3.5
- maximum sharpness across the field – without center soft spot (as reported of other makes)
- accepts T-2(M42x0.75) and/or 2″(M48x0.75) threaded photographic- or visual-adapters
- 2″ stopping collar removable for increase in backfocus
- For photographic and visual use
- easy to use
- exceptional price/performance ratio
- Phantom Group© multicoated for maximum transmission and freedom from reflections from UV to NIR
- Optional adapter for direct coupling of the MPCC III directly onto the Baader CANON EOS protective T-ring
- 44mm clear aperture when using the M48(2″) filter-tread or the Protective T-ring with optional adapter
UK DeliveryPrices include postage to all mainland UK addresses, except where indicated. Larger items may attract a surcharge for off shore or remote locations.When your item is dispatched, you will receive an email from our shopping cart saying ‘Your order is complete’We use Royal Mail and Courier services, whichever is more appropriate for the weight and value of your order.International Delivery:Website prices DO NOT include International delivery costs unless specified at checkout.We are happy to ship to most countries. We use a variety of Royal Mail and Courier services, depending on the weight, size, value and urgency of your order.Place your order via the shopping cart and you will be advised by email of additional shipping charges prior to the processing and dispatch of your order.Or simply email us for details of shipping charges to your country before you place your order.Some items which are particularly popular with overseas purchasers already display, in the purchase menu, combined purchase and shipping costs to various regions adjusted for UK VAT (sales tax) where necessary.If you reside outside the European Union, please check with your customs authorities for details of any import taxes, duties and other charges that may be imposed on entry to your country. We have no control over these.