The QHY Filter Wheel 2 Small is 15.5mm thick and weighs 365g
It supports the following configurations:
- 5 x 36mm umounted filters
- 6 x 1.25 inch unmounted filters
The QHY Colour Filter Wheel 2 is the second generation colour filter wheel from QHY, with improved mechanical and electronic design.
- Gear driven disk. Stable and solid.
- Specially designed filter disk allow different glass thickness for unmounted filters. From 0.7mm to 5mm.
- Motor moved to a corner to increase the work area.
- Increased the precision for filter location.
- Support USB port and powered by USB when connected with computer.
- Support the 4PIN QHY CFW socket on QHY11,QHY21/22/23 and InterCam series camera.
- Support the 2pin socket with QHY9(Need external power supply).
- Open Source Firmware, Arduino compatible
Mechanical Information for QHYCFW2-S
It has both M42/0.75, 2.5mm thickness screw in telescope side and camera side.
On camera side it has a 1.5mm stage which is used for avoid the light leaking when connect camera.
It has six M3 screw holes on telescope side which can be used to connect QHYOAG and four 3mm through holes on camera side which can be used to connect InterCam series camera.
View Mechanical Drawings here
UK DeliveryPrices include postage to all mainland UK addresses, except where indicated. Larger items may attract a surcharge for off shore or remote locations.When your item is dispatched, you will receive an email from our shopping cart saying ‘Your order is complete’We use Royal Mail and Courier services, whichever is more appropriate for the weight and value of your order.International Delivery:Website prices DO NOT include International delivery costs unless specified at checkout.We are happy to ship to most countries. We use a variety of Royal Mail and Courier services, depending on the weight, size, value and urgency of your order.Place your order via the shopping cart and you will be advised by email of additional shipping charges prior to the processing and dispatch of your order.Or simply email us for details of shipping charges to your country before you place your order.Some items which are particularly popular with overseas purchasers already display, in the purchase menu, combined purchase and shipping costs to various regions adjusted for UK VAT (sales tax) where necessary.If you reside outside the European Union, please check with your customs authorities for details of any import taxes, duties and other charges that may be imposed on entry to your country. We have no control over these.