The QHY Filter Wheel 3 Medium Ultraslim is 17mm thick and weighs 675g
It supports the following configurations
- 5 x Standard 2″ filters
- 5 x Round 50mm unmounted filters
- 7 x Round 36mm unmounted filters
- 8 x Standard 1.25″ filters
The QHY Colour Filter Wheel 3 is the third generation colour filter wheel from QHY, with an improved mechanical and electric design.
- Gear driven disk. Stable and solid.
- Specially designed filter disk allow different glass thickness for unmounted filters. From 0.7mm to 5mm.
- Motor moved to a corner to increase the work area.
- Increased the precision for filter location.
- Powered by USB when connected to a PC
- Supports the 4PIN QHY CFW socket on QHY11,QHY21/22/23 and InterCam series camera.
- Supports the 2 pin socket with QHY9 (Need external power supply).
- Open Source Firmware, Arduino compatible
Mechanical Information for QHYCFW3-M
It has both M54/0.75, 3.5mm thickness thread on telescope side M54/0.75 2.5mm thickness thread on camera side.
On camera side it has a 2mm stage which is used for avoid the light leaking when connect camera.
It has six M3 screw holes on telescope side which can be used to connect QHYOAG and six 3mm through holes on camera side which can be used to connect InterCam series camera.
The disk for seven 36mm unmounted filters can be installed on both the QHYCFW3-Medium Ultraslim and and the QHYCFW3 Medium