QHY9s a fantastic camera from QHY, available in the following options…
- Mono Camera Only
- Bundled with the 5 x 36mm unmounted filter wheel CFW2-S
- Bundled with the 5 x 2″ filter wheel CFW2-M
- Bundled with the 7 x 36mm unmounted filter wheel CFW2-M
Uses the Kodak KAF-8300 8.6 mega pixel chip.
- Total pixels: 3448×2574 (8.9 mega pixel)
- Active pixels: 3358×2536 (8.6 mega pixel)
- Pixel Size: 5.4µm*5.4µm
- Full Well capacity: 25.5Ke-
- Sensor Size: 19.7*15.04mm 4/3inch
- Readout noise: -8e @1Mpixel/s
- Preview Speed: 3Mpixel/s (3sec download time)
- Download Speed: 1Mpixel/s (9sec download time)
- Peak QE: 56% @ 540nm – 48% @ Ha
- Microlensing on chip and ABG: 1000X
16bit ADC with CDS and Preamp, USB2.0 High Speed interface, 32MB SDRAM buffer
- Supported binning modes: 1×1, 2×2, 3×3, 4×4
- Communication port to QHY colour wheel
- Improved 2-Stage TEC cooling – Delta T is in excess of -50 from ambient!
- Built in temperature sensor and 16-bit high precision ADC
- DC201 DC adapter & TEC Controller – Set Point Cooling!
- Built in Mechanical shutter for Full Frame CCD
- Fully sealed CCD chamber with Two 4.0mm Air Sockets and heated optical window.
Supplied with Drivers, Software and Manual on CD & User Rechargeable Desiccant System.
UK DeliveryPrices include postage to all mainland UK addresses, except where indicated. Larger items may attract a surcharge for off shore or remote locations.When your item is dispatched, you will receive an email from our shopping cart saying ‘Your order is complete’We use Royal Mail and Courier services, whichever is more appropriate for the weight and value of your order.International Delivery:Website prices DO NOT include International delivery costs unless specified.We are happy to ship to most countries. We use a variety of Royal Mail and Courier services, depending on the weight, size, value and urgency of your order.Place your order via the shopping cart and you will be advised by email of additional shipping charges prior to the processing and dispatch of your order.Or simply email us for details of shipping charges to your country before you place your order.Some items which are particularly popular with overseas purchasers already display, in the purchase menu, combined purchase and shipping costs to various regions adjusted for UK VAT (sales tax) where necessary.If you reside outside the European Union, please check with your customs authorities for details of any import taxes, duties and other charges that may be imposed on entry to your country. We have no control over these.