The QHY10 is a compact and light weight one shot colour APS size CCD camera.
With Super HAD technology and a dual peltier active cooling system dark noise is extremely low.
The 6.05um*6.05um pixel size is ideal for high resolution and high sensitivity deep sky imaging.
400g weight and 63mm diameter make QHY10 eminently suitable for Hyper Star Imaging.
The QHY10 is based on QHYCCDs high speed and low readout noise CCD technology.
- An improved CCD chamber with connection provided for a desiccant tube system . A removable Silica gel tube can be connected to the CCD chamber to absorb moisture. For Hyperstar imaging the tube can be temporarily removed and replaced later for storage.
- Fully airproof CCD chamber.
- A CCD center and tilt adjustment ring (Patent protected), allows easy CCD center and tilt adjustment by the user.
- An improved, thicker, optical window to prevent moisture forming on it.
- CCD sensor ICX493AQA
- CCD size 1.8inch (APS size)
- Total pixel 3964*2712
- Effective pixel 3900*2616
- Pixel size 6.05um*6.05um
- CCD readout Type 2 field (1*1 binning)
- Progressive Scan (2*2, 4*4 binning)
- Full Well Approx 45Ke-
- Peak QE 60% for Green and 50% for Red and Blue wavelengths.
- Anti Blooming Gate Yes,-100dB
- Image Download Speed – 18 secs (1*1 binning) 9 secs (2*2 binning) 4secs (4*4 binning)
- Preview speed 4 secs (1*1 binning) 2 secs (2*2 binning) 1 sec (4*4 binning)
- Supports 1*1, 2*2 and 4*4 Binning
- Readout speed 600kpixel/s, 3Mpixel/s
- Readout Noise Typically 8-10e-
- System Gain 0.7e-/ADU
- Dynamic Range 74dB
- CDS Yes
- ADC 16bit
- Cooling: Single stage TEC and fan
- Maximum Delta T 40 – 43 degrees C below ambient
- Set point cooling: Yes
- Power consumption (INPUT=12V) Minimum (TEC OFF) 3.6 Watts, TEC=50% 13 Watts, Maximum (TEC=100%) 30 Watts
- Input voltage DC12V to DC201 power adapter
- Safe Range (11V-13.5V)
- Telescope Interface M42/0.75 screw & 2inch T ring
- Maximum Center adjustment + or – 0.5mm
- Maximum Tilt adjustment -1 Degree
- CCD sensor to front surface: 20mm (without adjustment ring), 23mm (with adjustment ring)
- Weight: (Camera body only, without DC201 and cables) 390g (without adjustment ring), 425g (with adjustment ring)
- Camera size: Diameter – 63mm, Length – 120mm
- Opto isolated guide port
NB: This camera has been superceded by the QHY268C and is no longer available.