The QHY10 is a compact and light weight one shot colour APS size CCD camera.
With Super HAD technology, a peltier cooling system and active cooling, dark noise is extremely low.
The 6.05um*6.05um pixel size is ideal for high resolution and high sensitivity deep sky imaging.
A 400g weight and 63mm diameter make QHY10 eminently suitable for Hyper Star Imaging.
The QHY10 is based on QHYCCDs high speed and low readout noise CCD technology.
- An improved CCD chamber with connection provided for a desiccant tube system . A removable Silica gel tube can be connected to the CCD chamber to absorb moisture. For Hyperstar imaging the tube can be temporarily removed and replaced later for storage.
- Fully airproof CCD chamber.
- A CCD center and tilt adjustment ring (Patent protected), allows easy CCD center and tilt adjustment by the user.
- An improved, thicker, optical window to prevent moisture forming on it.
- CCD sensor ICX493AQA
- CCD size 1.8inch (APS size)
- Total pixel 3964*2712
- Effective pixel 3900*2616
- Pixel size 6.05um*6.05um
- CCD readout Type 2 field (1*1 binning)
- Progressive Scan (2*2, 4*4 binning)
- Full Well Approx 45Ke-
- Peak QE 60% for Green and 50% for Red and Blue wavelengths.
- Anti Blooming Gate Yes,-100dB
- Image Download Speed – 18 secs (1*1 binning) 9 secs (2*2 binning) 4secs (4*4 binning)
- Preview speed 4 secs (1*1 binning) 2 secs (2*2 binning) 1 sec (4*4 binning)
- Supports 1*1, 2*2 and 4*4 Binning
- Readout speed 600kpixel/s, 3Mpixel/s
- Readout Noise Typically 8-10e-
- System Gain 0.7e-/ADU
- Dynamic Range 74dB
- CDS Yes
- ADC 16bit
- Cooling: Single stage TEC and fan
- Maximum Delta T 40 – 43 degrees C below ambient
- Set point cooling: Yes
- Power consumption (INPUT=12V) Minimum (TEC OFF) 3.6 Watts, TEC=50% 13 Watts, Maximum (TEC=100%) 30 Watts
- Input voltage DC12V to DC201 power adapter
- Safe Range (11V-13.5V)
- Telescope Interface M42/0.75 screw & 2inch T ring
- Maximum Center adjustment + or – 0.5mm
- Maximum Tilt adjustment -1 Degree
- CCD sensor to front surface: 20mm (without adjustment ring), 23mm (with adjustment ring)
- Weight: (Camera body only, without DC201 and cables) 390g (without adjustment ring), 425g (with adjustment ring)
- Camera size: Diameter – 63mm, Length – 120mm
- Opto isolated guide port